Sorry, but I left the camera at home. Next time I will post pictures of the big thigh playgroup. It is wild!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Big thigh play date
Mark went to Atlanta on Thursday night for a certification training, so Megan and I had a couple of girl days and of course we didn't just sit around. Megan and I have been quite the play daters the past two days. She is at the age when she can actually play and interact with other kids rather than just lay there. Well it was a wild party yesterday there were about 8 kids all between the ages of 6 months to 2 years old. It was so fun to see all the different stages and what the kids outside interests were. We had the sandbox, pool, swing, picnic table and tons of outdoor toys all over the backyard. Mass caous everywhere, but all of us had fun chatting away and of course wathing the kids. The funny thing is a girl who I met(actually planned her wedding) had twins(a boy & girl) born 1 day before Megan. Her twins weigh 25 pds and they have more rolls than Megan. I never thought it was possible. Everyone kept saying that Megan did not look that big-really that is a first!! Anyways all the little ones at this play date had big ole thighs. It was so good to see all these "big" babies. Megan played so hard and didn't take much of an afternoon nap. She even got her hair pulled. I mean Charlotte grabbed that hair. Megan screamed but went back for more!! Needless to say we got home ate dinner, bathed and she was in bed by 6:00p.m. She was a tired girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet you both were worn out by the end of the day!! :) Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment