Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our little Fish....


Megan in her float.I think I am o.k with this.
Mark & Megan
Uncle Ben & Megan
Megan after she had just gone underwater for the first time. All smiles!!

Saturday we took Megan up to the estate that Uncle Ben & Aunt Lydia were house sitting, Of course there was a nice big pool that we all got to enjoy. We all had a fun afternoon, This was Megan's first time swimming & boy did she love it. She played and swam all over. She even got in her float & yes she did go underwater. I still remember some of my techniques from the swim lesson day!! We have been to our neighborhood pool several times this week and she is such a fan of the water and is so happy spashing around. Ohh and did I mention is so tired when we leave that she sleeps so well? I have even purchased my first piece of plastic for the backyard-a baby pool. I went to Toys R Us for the first time and even worse alone. That place is WILD but you can really get carried away if you let yourself. I am sure there will be years of Toys R US trips!! Here are some pictures of Megan's first swim trip.

2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

I love the swimming pics - she looks so cute in her suit!

Owings Family said...

Uh oh! Plastic?! Are we going to have "Six Flags Over Franklin"? HA!