Today Mark, Megan & I ran in the inaugural Rotary 10K(6.2miles). It was a great race, but a lot chillier than we expected. I so did not want to get out of my warm bed when the early alarm clock went off. Mark pushed Megan the whole route. That was my motivation to run the 1oK vs the 5K. Mark said that if I was just going to run the 5K than I could push Megan for a short race. I couldn't be a slacker so we all ran the entire race. Megan of course enjoyed people watching & going fast with her competitive dad. Her runs with me are at a much slower speed. We saw a lot of friends at the race. Once again-we love the BOB! Greatest purchase!
Megan's latest boyfriend was born last week. Congrats to Jay & Amanda Owings on baby Eli's arrival. We can't wait to meet him. Kind of scary, but almost all of our friends in the last few months have had little boys. Megan is going to be one lucky girl-of course Mark is like "I know your dads too well."
1 comment:
Run Meggy run! She looks very athletic in her stroller!
Post a Comment