Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Charlies Sip and See & First Bath


I forgot to put this in it's own post but last night-Sat Oct 8th, Charlie got his first BATH. His cord fell off on Friday and after a day at the pumpkin patch he was due for a dip. He did great. We put him in the big tub...by himself and before the other two dirty ones. How things change with #3, no need for the little portable tub. Charlie did great. He was so relaxed and didn't make a peep. Future swimmer maybe??

Ahh getting all clean in my first bath
So relaxed and enjoying a nice scrub.

Mark's side of the family hosted a sweet little sip and see for Charlie at Mark's aunts house. It was so nice to have all the ladies meet little Charlie. The food was amazing. Charlie did great and got some good old fashion lovin. Mark brought Wyatt and Megan down after naps and they had a great time playing outside and with their gifts as well. Pat's camera was set on video and I didn't even think to pull my camera out, I am spoiled since Grandad usually just snaps away and captures the event. Here are a few.
Megan blowing bubbles with Mary Cole...Don't you LOVE Megan's outfit? I had a cute outfit picked out and when they showed up, Mark said "I was in no mood to argue with her, she picked this out and was happy."

No comments: