Ok so where was I??? No, seriously I have some MAJOR catching up to do, no blogging for 2 months, well here we go. I am back and will get all updated.
Sweet Charlie at 2 month old. We tried to take some shots outside, but WOW fall had set in and it was a little chilly by the end of our brief shoot.
This little boy is adjusting right into our little family, on the go all the time.
You eat every 2 hours and are up about twice at night. Yes, you now sleep on your stomach and are way too happy and sleep so much better. We also got the best sound machine to help you try to catch some zzz's when your siblings are racing around the house.
You were not a fan of a bottle. In fact, I panicked a little since I was going back to work and you wouldn't have anything to do with it, from me or your Dad. The doctor said if you got hungry enough you would take it. Sure enough your first Friday @ Gigi's and you sucked that bottle down & Megan fed it to you :).
You are pretty laid back.Just feed you and you are pretty happy
You got a little blocked tear duck in your left eye & later a little in your right eye that was pretty nasty and had an antibiotic by day 4 but between that and your newly developed baby acne you are still pretty cute. All this cleared up by 6-8weeks-yeah!!
Sweet Charlie Oscar 1 month old.
on Oct 13th we went for a check up and you weighed 10lbs & 6oz 80%
Height 21 7/8ths & Head circumference 15 1/2 80%
No comments:
Post a Comment