Tuesday morning we headed over to school for visitation day to meet our new teachers. Wyatt is in the one year old program & Megan is in the 4's preschool program. Both kiddos did great since they each had to go to each other's classrooms. Wyatt didn't understand why he couldn't hang with all of Megan's buddies & I don't blame him, he knows a few of them and they are his friends too. Wyatt was a little hesitant, but it is also the same room he goes to on Sunday, so I think he thought we were going to leave, but let's just say once he saw the class pet a guinea pig named Bugsby, he was just fine. He has a sweet little class but it was quite interesting within 5 min of all being in the classroom we all hear "mine", well come to find out the 4 kids who will go Tuesdays for the month are all 2nd or 3rd born kids. Wyatt is the only, second born-first born!! Should be interesting!!!
Wyatt ready to go. I promise he was quite excited. Maybe he was taking after his sister who was in one of her cooperative moods.
And well, this is what I got when I tried to take Meg's picture. STINKER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment