Yesterday we went to visit Thomas the Train at the TN railroad museum. Didn't know it even existed!! Anyways, it was a perfect day. The weather was perfect and our train time, which was 10 a.m. on a Sunday was divine!! The interactive area was much more impressive than the actual train ride. Both kids had fun, but didn't go crazy over the ride. Want to know their favorite part...the petting zoo. Yup this little fenced in area right after you get off your Thomas ride. Wy spotted it before we got on the train and that is what he had his mind focused on. Nice, but random and let's just be honest, they gross me out. Besides that detour we had a great time and so glad we bought tickets weeks before and I was able to go.
The BEST picture I got all day. I won't mention how many attempts I had. Even our family one in front of Thomas is crazy. Oh well, joys of trying to get 2 kiddos to cooperate.
Wyatt taking it all in and showing us his Thomas tattoo
I will smile if I can get in that petting zoo next.
YEs, the highlight of their day.
Our future vet
A bunny...Wyatt was so excited
A little ride on the train with dad.
Thanks Joiners for inviting us. We had a great morning. I have no pictures of the group ,but we went with the kids friends Davis and Reid and had a perfect morning with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment