Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Charlie 1 week old

Charlie had a pretty uneventful first week. He did what any typical newborn would do, eat, sleep and poop. It was nice to have Gigi over every morning to help with Charlie while I got the other two ready for school or left the boys at home, so Megan and I could have a "peaceful" ride to school. I would then run a quick errand or get ANOTHER cup of coffee!! We did go the doctor on Friday and he weighed 9lbs 4oz, so brother was definitely eating enough. Height was 21 1/4th & Head circumference was 14 1/2Megan also went with me and got her stitches looked at. It was a good visit and less eventful than the week before. Although as soon as I got Charlie out of his seat and laid him on the table, the nurse said "umm I think he just peed through everything." Indeed he did and she had to clean and sterilize the table. I guess I need to update the diaper bag and carry a change of clothes for you & also I need to stop trying to use of the newborn diapers, you are a size 1!!! Way to go Charlie, you made your first impression at the office memorable like the rest of us!!

Time for a stroll
WHat Horne baby hasn't been in the bob shortly after coming home?
Ahh here we go. I have heard about this strolling business. Although a little harder to do as often with 3 kiddos. Wish they made a triple bob!!
The boys ready to stroll. Mark was trying to get some stuff done so I took the neediest 2 out for a bit.

No comments: