Wednesday, August 10, 2011

VBS 2011

This year was Megan's first year to be a participant at VBS at our church. What a fun week. I volunteered 2 years ago and Megan went to the nursery everyday, but this year she made the cut off. She was a little confused at first on why we were going to church every day, it is also her school, why were some of her friends attended her church and why was I her teacher. We got over all the questions and had a great week. A few of us moms took on the 4 year olds. We actually rotated and all worked 4 days!! So Wyatt went to the nursery with his buddies on the days I volunteered. He was not as impressed and by the end of the week, was OVER it. Poor guy would see all the older kids in the morning and then wonder why he couldn't hang with them during the day..I mean why was this any different than the play dates or trips to the park? Poor guy did make it. Megan had a great week, but boy was she exhausted, this was just a taste of what the fall will bring when school starts!!! She did ask one night during VBS week, when that God guy was going to come out. Well, it was past her bedtime and I didn't have the energy to discuss, so I told her to talk to her Coach or Uncle Ben during daylight hours and they could get to the bottom of it. Their little minds....always thinking!!!

No comments: