Thank goodness for a new friend we met who brought her camera to the last class and emailed me a few pics of Megan on the last day of gymnastics.
Rope swing...She would swing back and forth once and then let go, she said she didn't like to hod on.
Our little gymnasts
This summer I signed Megan up for gymnastics. I thought she might enjoy it since they did a little tumbling in ballet last year and that seemed to be one of her favorite parts. Well, it was a perfect activity for us every Tuesday this summer. Even better it was literally 2 min away at Harpeth Gymnastics. We took it with our friend Kate, but met a few other friends. Wyatt also enjoyed eating snacks and playing with a few of the other girls siblings. Megan did really well and let's just say I go my money's worth. They didn't stop for 55 min. She was beat red and tired after her class or "workout" as she referred to it. I asked her if she liked it more than ballet and she told me she liked them both the best! Unfortunately, we are not going to do it this fall, the times don't work for us and we already committed to ballet. I am certain we will be back at some point, but I think we have enough going on this fall to commit to one more activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment