Megan's 3's Preschool Class Photo
Ms. Auber and Ms. Harrington 2010-2011
Just a funny note about this photo, I had no idea what "spring pics" meant on the calendar, but thought picture. So anyways, apparently Megan went into school and got the cute matching long sleeve shirt wet when she washed her hands....yes that is the first thing they do each day and had to change. Lord this child LOVES to change clothes and loves the old, nasty, we don't wear emergency outfit I sent to school. Anyways, she asked for her "extra shirt" that day, so her class picture and individual pic have the old too tight t-shirt on for the pic. Oh well, she LOVES it and it is her picture. I wonder if she did it on purpose? At least she isn't wearing the two tone shirt and too short long sleeve leggings that were also in the bag. I guess when it was 100 degrees outside and she got her dress wet and sweat the rest of the day, she decided to just ask for the t-shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment