Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wyatt's first haircute


Who needs a hair cut?
Where is Wyatt?
There he is! Shaggy, as Meg has named him was DUE for his first hair cut. Uncle Ben's comment was if he was sticking to the " I just woke up frat hair" look. I waited until it was over the ears and almost in the eyes. I was sooo nervous about loosing those sweet curls. After a lot of talking and getting the "mom" advice on where people get their kids hair cuts we headed to VIA. I so need to take a picture of the outside, it is a nail salon/barber shop. Easy parking and appointments are let's just say hilarious to make. They give out the biggest lollipops I have ever seen, yes even offered Wyatt one. Kids are happy and they are super sweet. So Wednesday morning we ventured out to Wyatt's first hair cut.
Wyatt did so good. He had a mirror in front of him, the world's largest lollipop and ole Tony talking to him. I couldn't understand a word, but Wyatt loved him and all that mattered was he Tony understood not to get rid of all the curls, just trim.
Sweet boy did so well. He let him comb an snip away.
Meg also got a trim. This is only her 2nd time at a "shop". I cut hers forever, but it was getting too hard to keep up with my uneven cuts. So Ms. Pam cut her hair at the same time. She was very sweet and Meg did great. Pam talks more than Megan, has a cute smoker voice and laughed with Megan.
Hair cut day at the Horne house
Wyatt's new do. He looks so much older, but he did clean up nice!!

No comments: