Thursday, December 16, 2010

Megans Christmas Program

Today was Megan's school Christmas Class program. It was super sweet and Megan did great singing and following directions on putting the donkey on the nativity scene or the "activity scene", as she refers to it. I had my work cut out, trying to take pictures and video tape the 3 min next American Idol star's first performance...since Mark had to work. Oh and I had a wild 1 year old who spotted the party food table within seconds of entering the room. Eye level and a big bowl of gold fish, it was going to be hard to stop Wyatt from going to town. Thank goodness Mama C and Uncle Ben were able to attend the performance & took control of Wyatt. I am surprised I got any pictures or video. It was a work out. It was so fun and then a little party...Guess what we are on Christmas Break!!!!

Megan in her "star"
Megan and some of her classmates eating at their Christmas party.
Wyatt straddled up to the table. He LOVES her classroom. Stuff to get into EVERYWHERE and today the added bonus was food. What a sweet little brother he supports his big sister proudly!!

No comments: