Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He's a maniac

This boy is into anything and everything and can get there in a split second. He can destroy a room in no time. I hate to compare children, but maybe b/c Megan had no one to look up to, but he has made me re-child proof our house. If he sees it, he is going to get it or at least give it a good try. HE LOVES Ruby's food, so yes it has been relocated. He especially like the water bowl...or did. HE was so proud and I was annoyed. I mean it is my own fault, I would see him headed that way to the laundry room & be in the middle of something and well, maybe, just maybe he would not see it this time...NOPE. So yes it is now on higher grounds.

Ruby's water dish in hand= a happy Wyatt.
Once object is in hand, we do not let go, we move on together to something else we should do, like climb in the dishwasher and then dig out the clean or dirty dishes.
Ahhh yes, now I have dumped the food bowl out, tasted it and Ruby has lot's of food and I like it too.

He is a mess!!

No comments: