Monday, September 27, 2010

Wyatt at 11 months

I had better get this posted. Next month is a big one. This big boy had a big month. He started school, got baptized and started pulling up. He has also adjusted to a sippy cup and started whole milk...phew.Oh my goodness and how could I forget you got in 5 teeth. All 3molars and your canines, still waiting on the top left molar. I mean brother you have some teeth, now all you need is your two year molars and your mouth is full!! You had a few rough days, but when we look back, you did pretty darn well. Thank God for Motrin. The hard part for this guy is he isn't attached to anything that will soothe him, no paci, no blanket or lovey-nothing. Now, don't get me wrong that is a good and bad thing!! Speaking of teeth, you also have a chipped front tooth. You get REALLy frustrated when you are left alone. I do have to shower and well, you lost your you know what and were hysterical and well slipped in the bathroom and chipped your tooth on the tub. 2 for 2 on both kids front teeth. The problem has been solved, I just lock you out now and you scream right outside the door. It is like I turn the water on and you come out of no-where to pout and scream. You don't like to be left.. Can't believe this time last year I was literally about to pop. Oh where does time go?
Happy boy. Funny story about the swing is that at school that don't let them take a morning nap in his room, so when they go outside he gets nice and comfy and catches a snooze. That is one way to catch a cat nap and stay in the swing and not share with your other buddies. They are also probably smart b/c you are contained and can't put the entire playground in your mouth.
Probably trying to escape. You are one tough boy, who is busy, busy.
Sweet boy started school & you love your teachers & have some new pals your age.
Baptism in September
Then the sippy cup. Lord you LOVE a sippy cup or a bottled water. ANYONES. You love water in yours, but will try to swipe your sisters if left unattended. Then anyone drinking a plastic water bottle better give you a sip. When we go for a walk I literally have to hide mine so I can stay hydrated. You also have the biggest smile after you take a big gulp. Now if you would learn to hold onto the cup and not throw it across the room for a touchdown, I would appreciate it and so would my kitchen floor!!
on the go with the sippy cup. When you are on all fours this is the way we transport liquids
Yup, Wyatt the maniac or Swiper is after a sippy cup.

Happy Eleven Months big boy. Megan is soooo excited about your birthday coming up. She has some big plans for you. You and your sister have become pals and you can't get enough of her and let her totally run you over, but each day is one step closer to being able to get her back. Can't believe you are almost one year's old.

No comments: