Your stats at your 3 year appointment with Dr. Frank of Dr. Frankin as you refer to him:
40lbs.....97%
38 1/2 inches tall...73%
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MEGAN FRANCES!!!
The day began with 3 candles in 3 chocolate doughnuts, yes we got all fancy for our birthday breakfast. Could it get ANY better?
Oh yes!! The cupcake cake. This is ALL Megan wanted for her birthday. Every time we would go to publix she would let the bakery know that she wanted the snow princess cake for her birthday. Well, Mark and I had to deliver.....problem, no school parties and the minimum 24 cupcakes.
She got the stroller and some other little gifts to open in the morning. She wasn't REAL thrilled, b/c according to her she wanted the Dora cake and guitar and this clearly wasn't it. I mean underwear and a new ballet skirt and twirl ain't gonna cut it.
Oh yes we did, lifetime sportsman license. DONE!!!
I don't have any pictures but Megan had a birthday crown she wore AlL day at school. I also went in to read to the class Megan's favorite book. Fancy Nancy. It was so much fun and what a fun class. I even got to share a snack of goldfish with her friends. She had no problem taking on the birthday star for the day!!
So back to the cupcake cake. We decided to take our party to the park after school and we met a few of our "party buddies" for juice boxes and cupcakes. What a great afternoon treat to hang out with our buddies and ALL eat Dora cupcakes.
I mean deliciouso!! Oh and yes, I got a Dora watch for my birthday. Mark likes to ask her what time it is? She only knows eight o'clock...which means I had better be in bed!!
This poor little guy, was HOT and tired. He had a long day at school and not a long nap, but he was a good party goer, but man did he want some of that cupcake. Your time is coming, big boy!! Instead he ate leaves on the ground when I got him out.
This is the next day(when Mark let her pick out her clothes & she chose her July 4th princess dress, I mean why not!!) Mama C and Coach came through with the Dora guitar. Little background when we were in Michigan, at "the Walmarts" , she saw this toy. She played with it and held it and then we parted with it. Telling her maybe she might like this for her birthday. Well she hasn't forgotten and well her 3rd birthday wish came true!!
It was off to bed early that evening, but don't worry birth week continued. We had a party coming up.
Happy Birthday sweet girl. You are one wild, crazy girl who keeps up on our toes. Sometimes we forget you are a "little" girl. I can't believe how much you are growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment