Sassy was ready to hit the road for meet the teacher day at preschool. She wasn't too sure about "new" teachers. The whole ride there she told me she was going to see Ms. Janie and didn't like her current teachers names Mrs. Aubir(o'bear) and Mrs. Harrington. I told her that Ms. Aubir couldn't wait to see her Dora band-aid and things changed. Such a cute little classroom & it took Megan about 2.3 seconds to let everyone know that she had a Dora band aid on. Then it was off to play with the doll house and dress up. Our first day is Tuesday. Can't believe she is old enough to be in Preschool.
Just for the record she ASKED me to take a picture of her.
Amazing a smile to when I asked. I love preschool already.
After nap it was onto Davis's 3rd Fireman birthday party. Meg got to ride on a REAL firetruck. she had so much fun. Of course we can't leave out how much we love cupcakes and ice cream. I think September may become her new favorite month. It is a busy birthday celebration month for her, which means CUPCAKES!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment