Thursday, September 2, 2010
Hey Mr. Postman I am wearing Dora Underwear
So here is the story. Head to park for to play and have lunch. Park car and tell Megan to put her hand on my tire & don't move while I get Wyatt out. Hobs gets out of the car and gets the same rules. Liz and I go around to get the babies & then look & Megan and Hobs have one hand on the tire and the other waving. "Hey mom it's the postman and he is waving at us." our response "Yes, he is isn't that nice." Thoughts in my head...Thanks Mr. Postman for taking a lunch break at the park. Then of course on the walk to the park, Lee, Megan and Hobs continue to wave at ole Mr. Postman. Comments as we got closer with the kids " I love getting mail, I go to the post office & then Lee, I want to be a postman when I grow up." Then Mr. Postman says "great job, but you might want to do something else!!!" NICE! Trying to get them to move along, Megan does her twirl moves, sunglasses and all & yup lifts the dress and yells "Mr. Postman I have on Dora underwear", and then Hobs drops the pants to show him his Thomas drawers and Lee doesn't want to be left out and shows him his Toy Story underwear. Mr. Postman didn't know he would get a show and then says" that one in the glasses is a cutie." Thanks. Kids let's please go play. We really want to keep talking to the postman. Ummm, I have juice boxes and they all started running with us. Lord, I think he was harmless, but poor Mr. Postman, but also I mean was he creepy & we need a lesson in strangers NOW?? It was a good laugh, but also a little scary!! I hope my mail gets delivered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment