Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Help yourself to a drawer full of teethers

I strapped Wyatt in his high chair and went to mix up his food and this is what I turned around and saw. Yes, brother had opened up the drawer and helped himself to a drawer full of utensils. JACKPOT-he was in teether heaven. He was so busy gnawing and throwing stuff everywhere. Watch-out, he is busy, busy and apparently I don't need to buy and toys, he helps himself & keeps himself happy. It was just another reminder that time is ticking before he becomes mobile and will tear into anything!!!

JACKPOT...don't mind the fact that I am sure this has not been child proofed.
A cheese grater-really? The look you are giving me makes me think it is not doing the job.
The other end is more like it. Ohh you are so proud you little stinker.
I can get after this strainer.

No comments: