Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dad's Bike Race

The kiddos and I recently went out to support Mark's hobby/addiction. The race was close by and Megan enjoyed eating her lunch and running down the sidewalk "fast like the bikers". I don't know what I was thinking even bringing the camera, but I did manage to take a few pictures. What a work-out, trying to cheer on Mark & watch two kids and keep them off the road, when the bikers rode by.They were riding quite fast & Megan would get so upset after they would pass us b/c she couldn't find her dad!! There was a kids race after Mark's heat & I have a feeling someone might be participating next year on some sort of bike. She was watching every second of it & saw one of her pals from the Y riding, so I have a feeling it will happen next year. Oh, her dad would be so proud, I could just see that mind turning as the kids rode down the street.

The front leaders, Mark is in there somewhere.
Megan running so fast
Yup, where are we today? This is fun, but keep me moving!!

No comments: