And lived to write about it. Megan's two friends Hobs & Lee are 10 days younger than her. They were moving to a new house this week-across the street. Anyways, I can't even imagine moving with 3 kiddos, they also have a 10 month old little girl. I wanted to help them out so Monday afternoon Liz brought the boys out for a play date. Mark, thought I was nuts and when he got home, took a double take on how many kiddos we had running around outside. I will tell you they all did great and played really well together and listened. We had an imaginary trip tot he beach, played with chalk and made a mess at the water table. We even had a picnic dinner outside. Then the challenge of bath time. Thank goodness Mark was home at this point. We managed to bathe them all & Wyatt. Then we watched a little TV and I brought them home. It is good to have boys over every once in a while, it is preparing us for what Wyatt will be like. Good times!! Everyone was worn out..including me!!
Diaper dance party. Megan has tears & not pictured.
Poor Wyatt they dressed him up like a magician. Again he just took it and loved that he was getting attention from the big kids!!
Three WILD 2 1/2 year olds in the tub
1 comment:
bless you
Post a Comment