Monday, March 8, 2010

A little of this and that

Just a few pictures of what has been happening around our house. I think Spring like weather is around the corner. We are sooo excited to get outside and enjoy the sunshine.

TROUBLE!
A little dress-up. Some days we are Fancy Nancy, Dora or just a princess.
Yes and even Wyatt gets dressed up in hot pink Minnie slippers while he eats.
Apparently we can't leave full bottles around anymore. Wyatt starts crying and Megan to the rescue. I was in the shower and got out and heard silence and saw this. Sad part is, he is hysterical if he is hungry and you don't get the bottle in his mouth quick enough. I guess he could careless here. He just loves the attention and the fact that Megan is helping him.
Being sweet and gentle and helping him get that head tilted back.

No comments: