Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big sister, little brother....Megan's in charge

Megan loves the fact that her little brother is starting to be able to do more and more. He just sits there and watches her, every move she makes. He just smiles every time she looks at him. Don't forget she is in charge. She will tell him everything we tell her. "Wyatt, listen to me." "Only one book." She is so happy to have a little playmate that will do anything she says...at least for right now!!

The nearly naked firewoman gets her partner all decked out in a pink cowboy hat.
I know Wyatt just sit and take it. You look cute in pink!
Wyatt, listen to me, I choose this book and I am going to read and sing to you.
Sweet boy...I hate to tell you in is only going to get worse!!

2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

wyatt looks a little scared! All girls need a boy to boss around...Megan is just doing her job! She is a good big sister.

Dixie Di said...

Just lovin little man in his pink cowboy hat!