Yesterday afternoon I put Megan down for a nap. She had a huge sneeze right before I left the room and the SMALL box of kleenex was in Wyatt's room where he was sleeping. So I went and opened a new box and put it on the bottom of her side table. We always have kleenex boxes lying around for our constant running noses. Anyways, Megan suggested that I also take a nap in my room(the attic room) upstairs as wel. Since Wyatt was also asleep, I listened. After a nice long nap, I woke up and heard Megan talking. Guess she was awake! She is very good about not getting out of her big girl bed when she wakes up. The rule is do not get out of bed unless we come get her. She will occassionaly get out quickly to get a book or item that may have fallen out of the bed or in this case a newly opened Costco size kleenex box. I walked into her room and here is what I saw....
She looked up at me and said "I have a present for you!!"
A present it was, a MOUND of kleenex. Umm after clean-up it all fit shoved in a target bag..in case you are wondering what about 3/4th's of a box unloaded will fit in! She took one out at time. What a great NAP!! So worth every bit of drool, she had so much fun & was so proud & happy!!
2 comments:
Isn't it ironic how children find every day items so much fun to play with? She doesn't need big, fancy toys...just a box of Kleenex!!!
Lindsey Petersen
Priceless!
Post a Comment