Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blizzard 2010

The last weekend of January we got a big snow storm. It was hard to say 5-7 inches since it was an icy snow. I really didn't think it was going to hit us, but Mark(aka Al Roker) kept trying to tell me we were going to get hit hard. Anyways once it started snowing and kept snowing I did head home and stayed there for two days. We had a great weekend and enjoyed all the snow.

All weekend Megan kept telling us"I'm so hot, I'm sweating." Then she would take her cloths off. Really??it is snowing outside and you act like we are in the middle of a heat wave. Oh well less laundry.
Enjoying a little outside fun. It was hard for her to walk since it was pretty icy.
Covered in snow. Yes, we had the beach toys out....us rednecks aren't used to a "real" snow.
Checking out her snowy house.
On Sunday, the sun came out so it was a little warmer. How do you transport two kiddos in the snow?....the BOB. Others were sledding, we were strolling. Great traction on the ice for those interested.
So much fun for everyone, including these two who passed on the snow stroll!!

No comments: