Friday was a beautiful day...finally. Well, we were off work and decided to head over to the zoo. This was Wyatt's first trip & Megan was so excited to show Wyatt all the animals. We were there with about 10 other families, it was perfect. When we got there the monkeys had a sign by their cage that read "it is too cold for the monkey's today." That did not go over very well with Megan, but she got over it as she saw the rest of the animals. We decided to have lunch by the meerket's before we left. As we were eating we heard the monkeys. It had warmed up and they were swinging from the trees. Megan was thrilled. It was a great day and loved having the zoo pretty much to ourselves. Wyatt loved it too. He got to stroll, eat and sleep the entire time. It was good to get out and Megan was worn out.
Lunch after a great morning at the zoo
I think I hear the monkeys
Wyatt's view for his first trip to the zoo. I hope he enjoys animals as much as his sister
No comments:
Post a Comment