Megan and I flew back to Colorado with Mama C on Saturday evening for a little girls get-away. Megan did great on the flight....surprised us all. It was so nice to have an extra hand. Her new favorite thing to say is "AIRPLANE...BIG.....SIT." She was so excited to ride in an airplane then take the train and finally ride in the car with Coach. She must have gotten the memo that we were on vacation because she is sleeping like a champ. Like 14hrs at night and then a 3 hr nap during the day. Can I order some of this altitude for her room in Nashville? She has enjoyed her time at the park and today we took her to the lake to swim. What she will tell you is " Water, doggies, stones...dirty." Translation. The lake had some dogs swimming in it and there were stones she walked on and then when it was time to get out her hands and feet were dirty.
FOR DISPLAY ONLY; NOT A TOY
Yes, this is a piece of yard art that Megan convinced Mama C to take off her tree & can not live with out. Coach wants to know why we even bother having any toys around here or buy her anything, when most of her time is spent playing with this frog she got on clearance at Walgreens for like $1.99.
Rocking Frog, he is going night night.
So proud of her frog. I mean is it weird I love Mama C's yard art?
No comments:
Post a Comment