This post is long overdue and old news by now. Oh Baby!! Megan is going to be a big sister! I am pregnant and we are going to have another little baby, which is due October 19th. They will be about 25 months a part. We are so excited. We announced to our families on Good Friday. Then Mark's office found out that Monday. We did a picture album, with OH BABY! on the front and a few pictures(some below). Mark showed each of the girls the picture album & said this is what Megan gave him for his birthday. Some got it better than others. So now I am 18 weeks and feeling pretty good.
Remember I will always be #1!
Let me think about this. I am going to be a big sis!!
Yeah, I will always be cute!
**How cute is Megan's shirt? I love it & think it is mighty cute. Ms. Amy G made it for her. Thank you and check out her other stuff on her blog You Name it. **
1 comment:
She looks so cute in her shirt...and of COURSE she is #1!
Post a Comment