Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ball thearpy is working!!

Another rainy day! I can't believe how much rain we have had over the last few weeks. I can't wait for a break so we can get back to enjoying the outdoors. I know Mark would agree since he has had several rides canceled due to storms. We opted out of Steeplechase(annual social/horse race) today. We were not into a Mudfest!!
Anyways back to the post. Today,Mark was working out in the garage and Megan went out to join him. She starts pointing at the ball over on a shelf, so Mark ignored her the first few times. I mean she doesn't like balls bigger than a tennis ball and this was a soccer ball. After another request he goes and gets it and below is what happened. Sister loved the ball and threw it and carried it around. I can't wait to let Ms. Ashley her teacher at school see these pictures. She will be thrilled, her ball therapy is working. We have progressed to a soccer ball. Yeah Megan!!

Holding the ball!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that "Wilson" she has there?
-Grandpaparazzi