THEN.......SEPT 2008

TODAY.....MAY 20, 2009


Today was Megan's last day of her first year of school. She was in the Lamb Room at Westminster school for young children Toddlers and Two program. I can not believe it. Just looking at the pictures makes me realize how much she has changed over a 9 month period. She is not a little baby anymore. When she started school, she wasn't walking and weening off her bottle(remember the
sippy cup disaster?) and of course had her
wubba. She was also still taking two naps a day. School days would wear her out that she would pass out again once we got home after napping at school. Now she is bee
boppin around walking into school & up the stairs. She is outside playing on the slide & swinging and running up the small grassy hill. What a great year we had and we are going to miss Ms. Ashley and Ms. Alice this summer. I can't believe how much she has learned as well-I know I haven't taught her all the little things she is doing & saying now. What great teachers that had hours of patience for our little babies. Ms. Alice said at the begining, she loved teaching this age, b/c you can see so much of a change over a short period of time at this stage of their life, boy was she right!! We are keeping our fingers crossed that Ms. Alice moves up with her little Lambs next year. Ms. Ashely will have a new little baby so she won't be back next year. We are also going to miss all of our new friends and can't wait to see them in the fall. Right now we are not going to the summer sessions, but may change last minute if any openings remain. It is you and me sister, everyday all day!!! Can we survive????I am actually looking forward to the summer. It is going to be so much different than last summer. She can walk and talk for one thing and I won't be on house arrest since she doesn't take 2 long naps a day. So much more to do and explore. Summer fun here we come.
No comments:
Post a Comment