The celebration month of Ben was concluded today with his installation service at Westminster Presbyterian here in Nashville on Sunday. He is now officially the Reverend Benjamin Edward Ernest Kane Director of Youth & Families at Westminster Presbyterian Church. It was a wonderful service & then a reception afterwards at the church. My parents were also in town to enjoy the day as well. After church we all headed over to Ben & Lydia's place to hang out on the porch. We had a keg to finish and pizza to eat. One last toast to the month of Ben.What a great weekend. Congrats to Uncle Ben, he is official & has a great jobby job. Now, he is busy putting all the final touches on all the summer youth groups mission trip, which begin in another week.
Mom & Dad & Ben & Lydia
The Kane Kids
The Kane Kids and their spouses.
(My big family shot was too fuzzy, so I will wait to get a better copy & then post)
2 comments:
Hi Mark and Jessica,
Congratulations to ben but I really wanted to comment on your mother's day blog that I am just now reading. Congratulations to you all. Joe and I are so Happy someone else decided to go for two! Do you guys know the sex yet??
No not yet. We go next week for the ultrasound, but don't think we are going to find out AGAIN. Going for the surprise. Hope you all are doing well.
Post a Comment