Thursday, March 5, 2009

One Happy Camper

Yesterday was an absolute gorgeous day. I am so glad because it has been a pretty sad scene the past few cold days. Megan will stand by the window and want to go side(outside) and it has been too cold. I have taken her out for short periods of time and then of course we have a running nose and frozen hands, but one happy girl after a little fresh air. Well, after I picked her up from school yesterday, she looked like she has enjoyed a fun day and lots of time outside. She was so NASTY, but happy. I think she basically rolled in the garden, cleaned the slide and bathed in the dirt. When we got home, we played outside for a few more hours. She was one happy camper! Here are a few pics, I took after school. 

She will now play in the grass, but doesn't want to put her hands down to stand up. Here she is trying to figure out how to stand back up without putting her hands down. Please excuse the black tights. 
One nasty girl who has played hard . Drool, stawberries on the shirt, snot on the nose, dirt on the tights and bottom and hands we won't even go there. 

Still all girl. She is really into bracies(bracelets). She uses my rubberbands. She doesn't want to leave the house unless we have several on our wrist, chapstick which she can put on and a bag of some sort, buckets will do. 
Checking out her stones that she loaded in her bucket

No comments: