I was uploading some pictures this morning and realized there were some that needed to be posted. A few weeks ago Aunt Becca and Uncle Aldon came over to hang with Megan while I ran a few errands. Well, apparently Megan decided that she was going to do a fashion show for them with my bathing suits. They encouraged her and took some really funny shots. She is really into putting any sort of clothing around her neck and playing dress up with ANY piece of clothing she can get her paws on. Of course you can't put EVERYTHING out of her reach, so my bathing suits are in a bucket in the bathroom closet. She LOVES this closet and apparently likes to show it off. I guess I need to invest in some dress up cloths.
Oh, the tankini top looks great on you.
I thought this was HILARIOUS. Look at those curves from her skirt shoved in the bottom.
So proud!!! Look at me.
1 comment:
these are so funny! She needs to come to our house for dress up!
Post a Comment