Friday, January 9, 2009

All I can accept is something from a store with a blue box

So not what everyone is thinking. Mark did not buy Megan or I something from Tiffany's. I went by Pottery Barn to pick up my 5 year key chain. Yes, my first item from Tiffany's and I got a silver pineapple key chain that is engraved. Yipee, now what to do with it??? Megan was so curious about the gift when I brought it home. She loves to carry around the bag and carry things in the box. She is learning from a young age to love the blue box!! Enjoy the bag and empty box kiddo Claire's is just as good.


TROUBLE. The bag is on her shoulder and she will say "bye, bye".
I wonder what is in my blue bag. I hope something big and glamorous.
I am so excited and I am doing something I am not suppose to, which is standing on my chair.

No comments: