Sunday, November 16, 2008
We are walking......Halleighlujah!
I thought she was going to be fifteen years old before she started to walk! Megan took her first steps on Friday, which was about 3-4 steps. Today she is up to about 10 steps and is really starting to get it. I guess she didn't want to start taking steps until she knew she could master it. She is so cute and proud. She claps and cheers after she gets to her destination. She can even turn her push toy around instead of banging it into everthing. I will have to get a video of our little drunken sailor! Mark won the bet. He said she would walk by Thanksgiving, I said Christmas. Literally waited until she was fourteen months-which is today!! I am so excited, soon we can't start wearing more dresses(those w/ boys you have to learn to tuck the dress in the bloomers, which is quite attractive b/c the dress gets under their little knees as they crawl!) and she won't scuff/tear the heck out of the tip of her shoes! Let the fun begin. My back is excited to get a break. The crawling stage is fun, but not for long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woohoo! let the annimosity towards strollers begin...or at least that is how mine were. Congrats Megan, I knew you had it in ya!
YEA MEGAN!
Post a Comment