Sunday, October 5, 2008

How about them Dores!!!! The Geeks shall inherit the turf!

LOOK at that VERY close. Go Dores!!

Megan enjoying the game in the sink. 

As you can tell we had committed to the Race for the cure a long time ago, otherwise you know where the Horne family would have been Saturday morning, yup down at Vanderbilt watching College Game Day-LIVE! I mean can you believe it? Vanderbilt on game day and even better pulling out a HUGE win against Auburn. We are 5-0, how about that? All these years and they are not playing like the same ole Vanderbilt. It is very exciting. The best is when you look at the standings and see Vanderbilt on the top and UT on the bottom-you have to take a double take. It is for real. We love it-UT is losing big games, so unlike them. We are all just enjoying a great 2008 season. ESPN can't stop talking about the team-even more weird. We all went over to Becca and Aldon's new house to watch the game and grill out. Megan had a great time checking out the new house, climbing the stairs and yup bathing in the sink. They don't have hot water, so we boiled some water for a bath. Of course Uncle Ben had to get in on the fun and give her fun hair do's. Gotta love the spike mohawk. 



Go Dores!! We will see how long this lasts, but right now it is great to see Coach Johnson having a winning season. Cheers to the Titans as well, who are also 5-0. 


4 comments:

Owings Family said...

Jay says... Obviously you didn't go to Vanderbilt since you can't even spell "losing"! LOL!

Owings Family said...

Jay wants to add "I'm jealous of Vandy and pulling for them to continue kicking tail!". (Of course he keeps wanting to add stuff AFTER I've posted!) :)

hornefamily said...

Jay-I changed it for you!! This blog doesn't have spell check which is dangerous for someone who writes how they talk. Gotta have someone to root for and glad you have choosen the Dores-at least until Nov 22nd! Hope you all had a good golf trip.

Amy Griffin said...

Sink baths are the best - I can't comment on the Vandy thing...You know I am happy for you but I am not a "football follower" - unless I happen to be at a game!