
I would like my applesauce next, please.

Yes, I am in a dry fit t-shirt for the game. I also have someones keys that are fun to play with.
Thursday night we all went to the Vanderbilt vs South Carolina game. This was a last minute organized tailgate effort, but we pulled it off even with a little rain. Megan got her first "real" taste of tailgating. Not only does she love being passed around, but getting to sample all the food and not eat in her high chair makes her so happy. She has been a real trooper. Becca took Megan home and got her in bed so Mark and I could go to the game. We left at half-time since the game was rather boring and we could beat the crowd and watch it at home. Well, I guess we left too early, the Dores actually kept a lead and pulled off an upset. What a game!
Here are a few pictures. I didn't get too many since right before kick-off the rain kicked in and we scattered to clean everything up. Yes, Megan is in a dry fit t-shirt. You can't find a black short sleeve shirt ANYWHERE. Everyone has turtlenecks and it is way too hot for those right now. So, Target had a XXS little girls dry fit t-shirt and it worked out just fine. I mean it was a black out and she had to fit in! Don't worry we do have our game attire for when it gets cooler.
No comments:
Post a Comment