Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our new gated community...

Megan and her new gates! 
Finished product! 
Today we FINALLY put up gates on the stairs. We had a difficult time finding anything that would work on our stairwell. The top and bottom are not meant to have gates on them, but of course Mark found some on the internet and made them work. It has been a bigger ordeal than we both anticipated. Megan is all over the place right now and getting quicker by the day and we really didn't need an accident on the stairs. We did put a retractable gate on the entrance to the laundry room where Ruby's liter box is. Megan chases Ruby all over the place and has gotten way to close to the liter box.  I would be beyond grossed out if she got in there! I think that is it on the gates, so now I have to get used to opening and closing them all day long! 

1 comment:

Owings Family said...

She is all over the place! We haven't done baby gates yet, but aren't they supposed to keep the kids OFF the stairs? :) HA!