Friday evening we had an Olympics Opening Ceremony party at the house. My parents were in town as well. Most of you know how crazy I am about the Olympics, so I am in heaven the next 3 weeks. I love it all and enjoy watching all the sports. I don't usually watch much t.v. but over the next few weeks I will have it on all the time. My friend Angie called me early last week and said "I thought I would call you this week because I know you won't want to talk much over the next few weeks." Angie, got left at the airport during the 2002 WinterOlympics because I had to wait to see team USA enter the opening ceremony. She won't let me forget that moment! Megan enjoyed her first opening ceremony...at least a little bit of it. She was decked out in her own opening ceremony outfit, her USA bubble.
Monday, August 11, 2008
8-8-08 Beijing Olympics
Friday evening we had an Olympics Opening Ceremony party at the house. My parents were in town as well. Most of you know how crazy I am about the Olympics, so I am in heaven the next 3 weeks. I love it all and enjoy watching all the sports. I don't usually watch much t.v. but over the next few weeks I will have it on all the time. My friend Angie called me early last week and said "I thought I would call you this week because I know you won't want to talk much over the next few weeks." Angie, got left at the airport during the 2002 WinterOlympics because I had to wait to see team USA enter the opening ceremony. She won't let me forget that moment! Megan enjoyed her first opening ceremony...at least a little bit of it. She was decked out in her own opening ceremony outfit, her USA bubble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment