Ceremony
Megan and Mark after the ceremony
Kane Family Photo
Four Generations of the middle name Frances
Wedding PartyThomas Aldon McGaugh Jr and Rebecca Gambrill Kane
Saturday, June 7, 2008 at 5:30p.m. at the Inn at Walking Horse FarmWhat a great day it turned out to be. Becca looked beautiful and it was so good to see family and friends who came to celebrate this special day. Even though it was 97 degrees and yes everything was outside, it all went as planned. Of course this was the last Kane wedding so we celebrated the night away. We definitly wore a hole in that dance floor. Gigi and Grandad brought Megan right as the ceremony started so she could be in some family shots after the ceremony. She last until about 8p.m.-which is so late for her, but then she went home for a sleepover. She did great. The rest of us danced the night away. Then we moved the party back to the hotel where most of us retired at 2:00a.m. What a great day it was. Here are some pictures that Ansel Adams(Don Horne) took. Actually all of my posted pictures are his. As soon as I get the professional ones, I will post a link. If you want more photos, you know I have tons!! Best wishes to Becca and Aldon. I wish I was in Jamaica this week. I am exhausted. Family and Friends all left by Tuesday afternoon, so we are quiet again and trying to get my house back together.
1 comment:
Congrats Becca!!! You and Megan both look gorgeous! I remember how fun Kane weddings are! Too bad that's the last one!
Post a Comment