
Monell's in downtown Franklin

Jess reading her toast

Becca after her toast

Mom after her toast
Friday was a busy day. Bridesmaid Brunch, last minute errands with the wedding planner and then the Rehearsal and then Rehearsal Dinner at Monell's. This was also the first night Megan was going to be left with a babysitter-not a family member. Mark was in charge of giving her step by step instructions since I had to leave earlier. He did a great job and Megan was just fine. I am sure by that point she didn't care who put her down with all the friends and family who had been around her the past few days. I am so glad it all went well. It was nice for us both to get to go somewhere and know Megan was taken care of. Babysitter ain't cheap these days. Thank goodness I do have family to rely on at times.
Monell's was delicious as always. My toast went well(even though I used shit instead of sip) champagne. The tradition of a bottle of Jack being passed around the circle of love happened as well. A fun night to get ready for the big day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment