Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baywatch meet Megan Frances





As you can see Megan spends more time in the water than David Hasselhoff! Today was the debut of the bikini. I mean look at that body!!!She is such a swimsuit model with all those curves!  Yes, she is also more interested in climbing out of the pool rather than sitting. Anything she can pull up on she will try.

There is a little story on the bikini. The Owings and the Hornes went to the World Golf Hall of Fame Labor Day weekend 2006. Of course Amanda and I hit the outlets close by. We both purchased a boy and girl bathing suit at the Polo outlet-they were dirt cheap. Neither one of us were pregnant at the time. I found the bikini the other day when I was organizing Megan's closet and had to bust it out. Amanda can't wait to see Eli in the shorts!! 

1 comment:

Owings Family said...

LOVE IT!!! I'm also lovin all of Megans little baby rolls! We could be twins! :)