Thursday, May 29, 2008

Time to do some catching up....

Sorry for the delay in posts. I was a crazy lady last week and then had some computer problems. Don't worry I will get you all back to up- to- date with the happenings of the Hornes. 

First off......STAMPS are 42 Cents. Thanks to Becca all of my wedding communication did not get sent back. I mean I haven't read the paper in a while(we only get it twice a week due to the increase in price and we were recyling it more than readying it.), then I rarely have the T.V. on, I know it is hard to believe but I rarely watch the Today show. Anyways, Becca went to the post office last week to drop some mail off for me & called me within minutes & was like "hello stamps are now 42cents". I knew they were going up, but thank goodness Becca was paying attention. I have now invested in Forever stamps. I mean my world is Megan these days! I did feel a little better when I  talked to a few friends about the stamp increase. They were unaware as well. The girls at the Y were like maybe we should chat about current events instead of the latest People issue. I will work on keeping up to date on current events. 

No comments: