Today Becca & Aldon came over & took care of Megan since Mark & I had a new member class to attend. Aldon was playing with Megan, while Becca was getting some things done. She was doing her little fuss pant & then quit. Becca came back to the room to find Megan dialing away on her cell phone. Aldon, thought she needed to work on her fine motor skills. She did love it, but Becca decided to trade out the cell phone for our remote. Forget the toys, she bangs that thing around and just laughs. Add the remote to the toy box. Did I also mention she never got out of her PJ's. Megan always enjoys a few hours with Aunt Becca. I don't know what I would do with-out her. After we got home, we headed out to get much needed pedicures. I really needed one, not to mention I wanted someone to massage my calves. I am feeling that long run from yesterday!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sunday with Aunt Becca & Uncle Aldon
Today Becca & Aldon came over & took care of Megan since Mark & I had a new member class to attend. Aldon was playing with Megan, while Becca was getting some things done. She was doing her little fuss pant & then quit. Becca came back to the room to find Megan dialing away on her cell phone. Aldon, thought she needed to work on her fine motor skills. She did love it, but Becca decided to trade out the cell phone for our remote. Forget the toys, she bangs that thing around and just laughs. Add the remote to the toy box. Did I also mention she never got out of her PJ's. Megan always enjoys a few hours with Aunt Becca. I don't know what I would do with-out her. After we got home, we headed out to get much needed pedicures. I really needed one, not to mention I wanted someone to massage my calves. I am feeling that long run from yesterday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is looking more like you every day! Especially the pic where she's licking her runny nose! :) Can't wait for a visit!
Post a Comment