Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fridays with Gigi & Grandad

I know they are full of germs, but I LOVE Keys!!! 




When Mark & I work on Friday, Megan gets to go to Gigi & Grandads. We are so lucky to have them so close in town. Even better is that Grandad is retired, so they both get to see her on work Fridays. It really is a great set-up. We drop her off on the way to work & usually have some time 
after work to get 











 

some things done, meanwhile she is in wonderful hands. She really does have a great time-can we say SPOILED. Here are some recent photos of Megan's Fridays...


Finally a nice day for me to enjoy my swing. 

Gigi gave me a lick of a sugar-free popsicle. That felt great on my teeth. 





1 comment:

Amy Griffin said...

I think all the best things are full of germs (in kids eyes). When you get older is it calories and fat...