6 month appt. Here are the stats for you number people:

Height: 27 inches: 85th percentile
Head circumference: 44 cm: 85th percentile
and Weight............21lbs 5 oz : above % (Interpretation-you are off the charts!!!).
Here are some comparisons: Megan is about the AVERAGE height of a 9mnth old & weight of a 14 mnth old! You go girl, Mark & I were a little concerned, but Dr. Frank said he was not worried at all. He likes the babies big when they are young. She is storing it up for when she starts moving. Remember Mark & I were huge babies as well(both almost 10lbs at birth!!), so with her at 7lb 83/4 at birth-in our stat book she was small. She went through a huge growth spurt between 3-4 months & hasn't stopped. She is definitley our baby.
Megan had a great check-up-looks good head to toe, we always love seeing Dr. Frank. Thank goodness it is over-I hate the shot part, Mark holds her down & I have to look away. It is pitiful, for that split moment you know why they are crying. Her tears are so big, but then it is over. Until our 9 month appt we will continue to eat & grow!!!
1 comment:
I am so happy that she is showing off her thighs! She is precious. Keep up the good work Megan.
Post a Comment