(I have no idea why this JUST posted, but I was cleaning up my drafts & realized I never posted this. I guess that's what I get for getting behind & trying to figure out this new layout!! OH well, better late thatn never and kind of fun to look back at these two cuties!!)
We decided to tag along as a family to Wyatt's one year photo shoot. It was a cool, brisk November morning, but my goal was to get some family shots to use for Christmas. There was a little pressure, but I think we got some cute ones.
We decided to tag along as a family to Wyatt's one year photo shoot. It was a cool, brisk November morning, but my goal was to get some family shots to use for Christmas. There was a little pressure, but I think we got some cute ones.

Megan and Wyatt

Megan 3 years old

Wyatt 1 year

No comments:
Post a Comment