Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tis the Season, Breakfast with Santa

The Saturday before Thanksgiving we headed down to the convention center for the annual Junior League Breakfast with Santa. I had thought about not doing it this year for several reasons, we had a newborn, it had moved locations and we had already committed to another breakfast with Santa. Mark on the other hand was the one who made the comment " you can't cheat on our Santa. It is the only one our kids know." So reservations were made. It is a great event and the kids love it and it really does help get a kick start on the crazy Christmas madness.Plus, we get a pretty darn good picture!! The kids had a great time decorating Gingerbread houses and then all 3 did great when they got to see Santa. I was a little worried about Wyatt this year, b/c this is usually the year of tears. I think the time we had to wait in line and Megan's excitement helped. He walked right up there and acted like they were long lost friends. In fact the whole month of December Wyatt LOVED every Santa he saw and wanted to sit in his lap!!!

Megan decorating her Gingerbread house
Wyatt decorating, although I think he ate more of the candy than decorated!!
Santa Picture 2011
It doesn't get much cuter or more cooperative than that. Go Team Horne!!

No comments: