Saturday, January 14, 2012

Richland CC Breakfast with Santa 2011

We went to Richland Country Club's breakfast with Santa with the Lampley's. It was a fun morning and another chance for the kiddos to see Santa. Santa even gave them a little gift-right off their list :)!! Balloon artist, crafts and a yummy breakfast. It was a good time.
Kate, Megan and Wyatt...they are having a good time!!
Wyatt opening his gift from Santa
The girls digging into their gifts
An attempt at a group shot. Nice sun and well no one really wanted to cooperate!!

Just because I think it is funny and don't want to forget it from this event. We were in line to have the kids visit with Santa and get their pictures taken. The pictures were $50 for a 5x7 and I really didn't think we needed a professional overpriced picture & plus we had left Charlie at home with Aunt Lydia. Anyways, we were "those" people. When Wy and Meg went to sit on Santa's lap, I mean the looks and snarks we got "they are NOT getting their picture made" I mean really?? It was quite awkward, but I just kept going. The best was Santa asked Wyatt what he wanted, trains and tracks. Then Megan said, I want some new towels!!! PRICELESS. The people who won't pay for a picture and their daughter asks for new bath towels!!

No comments: