Friday, January 13, 2012

Charlie's "crib" the first monthish

The sleep nanny was the best and only purchase I made for Charlie. I wish they made them for adults. So don't tell the Dr., but yes he is cohabiting, but this little chair is a wonderful thing. He sleeps therefore I sleep. Charlie slept in this for the first month-6 weeks, then he did like my other two and wanted his side and to stretch out, so he got the boot to the antique bed. This chair was either on my bed or the kitchen table(until he started moving more) and then it was his holding spot on the floor. Meg likes to use the chair as a sleigh or a slide or Wy has been known to use it as his lounge chair to watch t.v. Anyways, best craigslist purchase!!

Charlie sleeping....
Charlies "crib"
He is out!!

No comments: